Applications are accepted year-round for every grade.
We hope this site has given you a sense of what makes Omega Middle School special to the hundreds of families who have entrusted their children to us over the years.
If you would like to explore the possibility of your child attending our school, please contact Sheila Mraz.
- Parent contacts Omega Middle School through email or calling to schedule a tour. Tours are M-F at either 9 or 10:30 a.m. Tours are also customized to meet your schedule if this time frame is not compatible with yours.
- Application submitted with $75 application fee
- Student spends a day with current grade level as a shadow visit.
- Teacher Recommendations and Parents’ Authorization For Release of Records are requested
- Admissions team meets to evaluate candidate.
- Applicants will hear from the admissions committee.
If you choose to email us before submitting an application, please provide the following information in your email:
A. For each prospective student
1. Child’s full name.
2. Child’s date of birth.
3. Grade about which you’re inquiring (6th through 8th).
4. Month and year of desired enrollment.
B. For prospective parent/guardian
1. Full name.
2. Mailing address.
3. Daytime phone number/s.
4. Email address.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!
Omega Middle School is a part of Rainbow Community School which is a nonprofit institution that does not discriminate in admissions or hiring practices. We welcome students and staff of any race, creed, ethnic origin, or lifestyle.